Enhance your online store with videos, images, audios, slideshows, and podcasts. Cincopa extension for Magento lets you embed multimedia galleries to any custom page of your website in just a few clicks.
You can easily add product videos, photos, visual guides and walkthroughs, tutorials, reviews, testimonials, and much more! Cincopa is a powerful multimedia hosting platform providing you with reliable storage, easy-to-use publishing and marketing tools, along with high-speed content delivery network.
Using multimedia makes your online store more user-friendly and informative. It boosts engagement on your website and helps your online customers to make their final decision, which results into getting more leads and successful sales.
- Embed any gallery with videos, images, audios, slideshows, and podcasts to any page of your Magento website within a few clicks.
- Simply find use a handy Cincopa button right in your page editor to embed a gallery – no coding skills required!
- 100+ fully customizable gallery templates for all business needs.
- Blend various media types (such as videos, images, and audios) in a single gallery.
- Upload additional assets to existing galleries anytime.
- Record video from your screen or webcam, add it to a desired gallery, and get it published on your Magento website automatically.
- Use advanced marketing tools bringing your sales to a new level: lead generator, call-to-action, annotations, subtitles, custom branding, and more.
- Our SEO-friendly embed codes work boost your website’s presence in online search.
- Track views and engagement, determine preferences and find out detailed information about your audience with our powerful video analytics.
Administration and Configuration
- After installing Cincopa extension to your website, go to the Content section in your Magento dashboard and open the list of pages.
- Choose the page where you want to add a gallery or create a new one.
- Click to Edit the desired page from the Action column.
- Expand the Content row and find the C button, added to the page editor.
- Set your cursor with a left mouse click wherever you want a gallery to appear on the page and click on the C button.
- Sign in to your existing Cincopa account in the pop-up window. If you don’t have one, you’ll be able to sign up right away using your email address, Facebook or Google account.
- After successful authorization, select a gallery you want to embed from the list of available galleries.
- Click on the Show / Hide editor to check whether the gallery code is displayed correctly.
- Save your page. Voilà! The gallery has been embedded successfully!
- If you want to edit the appearance of your galleries, upload more assets or use marketing features, visit the Galleries section in your Cincopa account.
- Check the Analytics section on Cincopa to see insightful statistics about video views.