This article explains how you can add and manage multiple audio tracks for videos. The ability to associate multiple audio tracks with a single title can be useful in the scenario where you want to play the same video in different languages for a broader reach globally.
Note: The account must be enabled for multiple audio tracks. To get your account enabled, contact us.
Steps for adding multiple audio tracks:
- Go to Assets page after you are logged in and click on the Asset or the gear icon to open the settings.
- Click on Audio Tracks.
- Select the language for the audio track you would like to upload.
- Click on the Upload button after selecting the language.
- Drag and drop the file or click on the “Choose file to upload” button to select the file.
- Once the file is uploaded, you can then click on the Settings icon on the Asset and click on Audio Track. You will see a list of all the uploaded audio tracks including the Original.
Click on the Audio Track or the language you would like to switch to.