Cincopa video player allows you to add VAST to display ads on your Cincopa Videos.
VAST (Video Ad Serving Template) is a specification released by the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) that sets a standard for communication requirements between ad servers and video players. VAST is a data structure declared using XML.
VAST video ads is a great option that lets you promote both your own and third-party content on your videos across all video platforms.
You can take full control over ads appearance, placement, performance, and the number of impressions they get on the video.
If you own a solid video network or large video portal, you can easily promote your own content with VAST ads.
You can place catchy ad videos in pre-roll or post-roll. Optionally, you can allow viewers to skip ads after a few seconds or keep them after watching the full ad — the choice is yours.
What are Pre/Post Roll Video Ads?
Pre-roll and post-roll video ads are usually short and catchy. A pre-roll ad starts playing immediately after a user clicks on the play button in the video player before the main video.
A post-roll ad is shown after the video.
During the ad playback, video player controls are hidden and users have to watch the entire ad before controls become active.
Interactive pre-roll and post-roll ads will look great with any custom type of video content attracting attention from as many viewers as possible to your brand. Wondering how you can do it with your video?
Advanced Video Player Branding by Cincopa
Let’s take a look at the advanced video player branding tool introduced by Cincopa –
1. To start with login to your Cincopa account by accessing the URL: https://www.cincopa.com
2. Click on Galleries
3. Next, choose the Gallery where you want to add Pre/Post Roll Video Ads -> then click on Customize Gallery
4. Next, on the left of the screen, you will find different settings.
Click on Pre/Post Roll Video under Monetize to enable Pre/Post Roll Video Ads option.
5. Now two new options will appear under Pre/Post Roll Video Ads:
- Before Main Content (pre-roll): Before main content indicates the beginning of the video. The video you upload here will be played before the actual video starts.
- After Main Content (post-roll): After the main content indicates the end of the video. The video you upload here will be played after the actual video ends.
By default, you will see a Cincopa video and you can change it by clicking on Replace Video -> click on Done to update the preview.
6. Once you have replaced the video -> Play the preview option from the right side of the screen.
You will see the Pre and Post Roll video.
7. Now you can click on Save & Next to complete the Pre/Post Roll Video options.