CincoTube users can now live stream directly from the platform, eliminating the need for third-party apps. With screen and webcam sharing options, community engagement features, and secure link sharing, it enhances interaction and simplifies the streaming process for content creators, educators, and event marketers.
- Log in to your CincoTube account.
- Navigate to the channel where you want to start live streaming.
- Click + to access the upload menu. Select Create a live event.
- Give it a Name and a Description. You can always update them later.
- Schedule the event to go live in advance with our date and time picker, or start live streaming now.
- Click Choose thumbnail to upload an image if you want to customize your thumbnail.
- Once done, click CREATE.
Start live streaming
- Choose what you want to share in your live stream from the following options:
- Screen only
- Camera only
- Click Start Stream to go live. Once you’re live, you’ll be able to pause or stop your live stream by clicking on the buttons on the control panel.
- Click View Stream to go to the live streaming page.
- Share the secure link with your event participants to access the live.