Cincopa allows to upload your video files from your webcam, Upload a File, Instagram, Basic Uploader, Upload from URL, Slideshow Pro and Dropbox. In this particular document, we will focus on how to upload videos files from your Dropbox account.
Dropbox is a very popular file hosting system where user can upload their files easily and share it among their friends. There is a free version with limited storage and paid version with more storage space.
Due to the popularity and convenience of Dropbox, Cincopa decided to add Dropbox as an upload option. Now let’s see how to upload your files from Dropbox to Cincopa.
To get started, the user needs to register with Cincopa and create an account. You can create an account with Cincopa using this URL: https://www.cincopa.com/
And then make sure you have some videos in your Dropbox account before you try to upload from Dropbox to Cincopa.
Follow these steps to upload the media from your Dropbox account:
1. Once the account is registered, log in to your Cincopa account.
2. Select Assets >> Click on Upload Files
3. Now under Upload Option in the left, select WE LOVE DROPBOX
4. Now click on Choose Files from Dropbox
5. Then you will be asked to log in to your Dropbox account
6. Once logged in, you will now see all the files that you have uploaded in your Dropbox account.
7. Select a video file that you want to move to your Cincopa account and click on Choose.
8. Now the video files will be uploaded to your Cincopa account. Once the upload is done, you can click on Finish.
9. The files will now be visible in your Cincopa account.
Video Walkthrough on uploading videos from Dropbox
Cincopa: Video Hosting, Photo Galleries, HTML Slideshows and More