Setting up your Cincopa for MailChimp Video Integration
With the Cincopa For MailChimp Video Integration, there’s nothing your team can’t accomplish.
MailChimp is an All-in-One Marketing Automation Platform platform, which puts your audience at the heart of your marketing, this will allow you to market smarter and grow faster with the following features:
- Audience Targeting
- Automatic Email Solutions
- Real-Time Data Reports
- Predicted Demographics
First, some direction to help orientate you:
Not a MailChimp User? Try out their free account
Not a Cincopa User? Get in touch
Let’s start integrating!
To set up your Cincopa video MailChimp integration, complete the following steps
1. Log into your Cincopa Account or Sign up for a new Cincopa Account
2. Once you are logged in, click on the profile icon in the top-right corner of the home page and then select Integrations
3. Click on the ‘Browse All Available Integrations’ button
4. Go to the MailChimp row and select the Connect link
5. Now login with your MailChimp username and password
6. Complete integration by selecting the Allow button in order to authorize Cincopa email capture.
Once you login you will see that MailChimp is now connected and appears in the Active Integrations list.
Best practice on how to use this integration:
- Create Cincopa Gallery
- Enable Lead Generation in your Cincopa gallery, this will ensure that every collected lead will be sent to a specific “email list” on your email platform.
- Fill the lead generation form to see if the data is sent to your MailChimp account.