To create a media gallery with Cincopa you need to choose a skin for your gallery based on your media type and configure it.
A media gallery is simply a collection of media files, such as images, video, audio or podcast files.
- Go to http://www.cincopa.com
- Click on “+ New Gallery” green button.
- Select skin type based on your media type. You can choose between video, audio and photos.
- Scroll down to find the perfect skin for your needs
- Hover over skin thumbnail and click on “Preview” to view the different skins in full size
- Once you find the skin you want to use, hover over the skin thumbnail and click “Use this skin” button
You will be moved to wizard second step: customise gallery.