Step 3 in Cincopa “Start” wizard is uploading your media files. We support all type of media and file extensions.
- Go to Cincopa “Start” wizard, step 3: upload and manage assets (asset = media file).
- Go to “Assets” and click on “Upload files” button
Choose your preferred upload method. Cincopa makes great effort to allow you the most convenient upload methods. You can upload your files in a regular way by dragging your files from PC or you can choose to upload your photos directly from your Facebook or Instagram account, upload from Dropbox, even upload videos directly from webcam (awesome feature for video bloggers) or upload your video or music from url.
Please note that you don’t need to resize and convert your images or video and music files. Cincopa platform does that for you. Just upload your files.
- Free account users can upload up to 400MB of files ( up to 100MB for single file).
- Premium users can increase the amount of storage, upload and traffic quota using variousCincopa subscription plans
Multiple Files Uploader
Upload files directly from any browser, there is no need to install anything on your browser or PC.
- Use the “Upload multiple files” options from the menu (this is the default option).
- Click on “Choose file” button
- mark the files you wish to upload by pressing the “Ctrl” key while choosing multiple files.
- Upload files
Drag and Drop Upload
Drag and drop upload is the easiest way to transfer videos and images from your computer to your Cincopa cloud-drive. Drag-and-drop upload requires you to mark the files you wish to upload by pressing the “Ctrl” key while choosing multiple files. Drag the files, drop them in the designated area, and you are ready to go.
Your Media Gallery is almost ready. Next step: add description and meta data.