Artificial intelligence took the world by storm in 2023. Many marketers, educators, and content creators began to use AI tools for various purposes. As the demand for video content keeps increasing businesses need to find innovative ways to produce, distribute, and analyze videos. Using AI-powered tools offers a great solution. They can help with everything from intelligent content creation to personalized recommendations. Using AI tools for videos can help businesses to stay ahead of the competition.
The Current AI Landscape
AI is already showing its influence on the creation, distribution, and consumption of videos. Generative AI tools learn structures and patterns from huge quantities of input data to generate new data. They have the ability to create content like text or videos that appear human.
OpenAI is a leader in the generative AI space. In 2023 many video creators began to use OpenAI’s ChatGPT model. They experimented with using it to automatically produce marketing materials, such as video scripts, and social media content.
Various AI tools are currently available to assist with the creation and editing of videos. An app like Veed.io enables recording and editing of videos in one place. The app offers subtitling, editing, encoding, and other advanced features. An AI automatic subtitling tool allows for transcription of audio to text in mere seconds.
HeyGen enables the production of quality videos using AI-generated avatars and voices. It allows amateurs or professionals to create videos in minutes instead of hours. Over 100 AI avatars and a collection of high-quality voices are available for use. Many ready-to-use templates allow businesses to easily create videos for various scenarios, such as for marketing or sales purposes.
Key Trends in 2024
Gone are the days when businesses needed time, a large crew, and expensive equipment to create videos. Various AI technologies can automate video production. They can help with everything from scriptwriting and creating storyboards to editing and post-production tasks. Automating tedious, time-consuming tasks improves the quality of the end product and creates more time for higher productivity tasks. Even small businesses can easily produce high-quality videos today.
AI technologies keep advancing and it’s important for businesses to stay up to date with the latest trends. This includes regularly exploring new AI tools and platforms. Attending conferences and workshops is a valuable way to stay current. AI is already enabling the integration of virtual and augmented reality elements into videos. We are likely to see more of this trend in 2024 as it makes videos more immersive and interactive. Here are some of the key trends we will see more of in the future.
AI algorithms are evolving and they are able to provide more personalized video content recommendations. They can analyze video content and extract meaningful data insights. Businesses are able to segment their audience. When they do this, they can tailor video experiences accordingly. Viewers in each segment can receive videos or targeted ads that resonate with their needs and interests.
Deep learning algorithms are starting to allow for the creation of more realistic video content. The algorithms analyze huge datasets of videos in order to do this. Realistic visual effects and even completely new types of video content are now possible.
Interactive elements and dynamic video content adapt to viewer preferences and increase engagement and conversion rates. In the future, we are likely to see more dynamic, personalized videos being generated by AI. This is not that unlikely considering that AI-generated video avatars are already in use.
Advanced Video Editing
AI-powered video editing tools can save plenty of time and effort. This is accomplished with the use of machine learning algorithms or pre-programmed rules. The end result is of a higher quality and offers more consistency.
- AI-powered video editing tools can automatically identify and extract the most important moments in raw footage. They can assemble the footage in a way that makes the video coherent and engaging.
- AI-powered facial recognition can track individual movements and help with the editing of interviews.
- Color correction is an important part of video editing. AI editing tools can automatically adjust color, contrast, and exposure.
- AI-powered tools can apply corrective measures like cropping, trimming, or scaling videos.
- Audio editing tools powered by AI can remove background noise and enhance the clarity of voices.
- AI transcription tools convert spoken words to text. This can make it easier to find specific keywords in a video
- Automatic video chaptering divides videos up into chapters so viewers can quickly identify what they want to watch rather than having to watch the whole video.
Automation on platforms
AI tools help with creating personalized messages on social and other platforms. Marketers and sales can automate their processes and streamline their workflows when reaching out to prospective customers.
Automated video creation platforms use AI algorithms and text to generate videos. It can leverage templates and user preferences to create and customize video content. A platform like Synthesia is popular. It offers over 140 avatars and users can add animations and transitions. It also has an automatic subtitle generator.
Video hosting platforms like Cincopa offer a centralized location in which to create, manage, store, distribute, and analyze videos.
- Cincopa simplifies video organization and makes it easy for users to find the right video at the right time. It offers video galleries to help with organization and users can embed these galleries on their websites.
- RecTrace from Cincopa is a tool that helps with creating personalized videos. Users can screen-record videos using face cam and voiceovers. They can capture a browser tab, record the entire screen, or focus on the camera and talk.
- Businesses can customize their video players with their logo and brand colors so they create a more consistent brand experience for viewers.
- Cincopa automates many different tasks from video captioning to transcribing.
- Integration with marketing, email, and other software helps users use videos for various purposes in a streamlined way.
- Automatic compression of videos and encoding them to make them viewable on all devices.
- Advanced security measures and analytics fit for protection and analyzing videos in 2024.
Streamlining workflows helps to save time and resources for video production teams. When AI automatically transcribes dialogue from videos, there is no need for manual transcription. The automatic addition of closed captions and subtitles makes videos accessible to a broader viewer base.
Automation frees video creators from having to handle the more mundane and technical aspects of video creation. It allows humans to spend more time focusing on the cognitive and creative aspects of making videos where they excel. This includes an understanding of a customer and a project, using the right strategies, and executing them in the most effective way.
AI in Top Industries
Various top industries, such as marketing, online education, and content creation are all likely to see great advances in 2024 with the use of AI tools. As AI continues to evolve, more industries are likely to turn to AI to help them create high-quality, engaging, and affordable video content.
The integration of AI into marketing is driving marketing strategies and allowing for better audience engagement. AI-driven marketing solutions are not only helping with content creation but also deepening the understanding of audiences with useful analytics.
Marketers can use the past behavior of customers to inform their future marketing strategies.
Using a tool like ChatGPT allows marketers to come up with ideas for social content and generate scripts for marketing videos. All they need to do is to give a ‘prompt’ to the tool that makes instructions clear. The scripts they generate will only be as good as the prompts they give. It can take a while for marketers to start generating scripts they can use. Once they master giving prompts, they can generate videos much more quickly.
AI videos for marketing can come in many forms. Marketers can use them for all the different stages of the customer journey from when they first show an interest to when they are ready to make a purchase. With a useful library of videos from which to choose, the whole marketing process becomes more streamlined.
It can be challenging for educators to make engaging materials for every student, especially when it comes to online education. AI tools are proving very useful in the field of online education. Educators are using them for many purposes such as creating course content and generating videos through text.
- Given the many different learning styles of students, resources like videos can help to provide them with individualized learning experiences. AI helps educators to personalize videos to accommodate different learning styles.
- Producing AI videos can help online education institutions cut down on the cost and time it takes to create the variety and amount of videos they need.
- Educators can turn text into video and use avatars for narration.
- Using a variety of on-video elements like annotations can make educational videos more engaging.
- Instructional videos that include elements of gaming are more interactive.
- A personalized tutor for every student could be getting closer.
Content creators are leveraging AI tools to create content. They can save time and energy by using video content creator apps with editors powered by AI.
By using text-to-image AI, content creators can generate their own graphics to help promote their videos. AI-generated tools can help with making more creative, concise video scripts.
Interactive video tools like quizzes, surveys, and polls help content creators to get feedback from their audience.
AI-driven video analytics help content creators analyze viewer behavior and engagement levels with their videos. Viewer demographics, watch times, drop-off rates, etc can help them refine their videos and optimize video content for better results.
Using AI tools has many benefits but it’s important for content creators to strike the right balance between using them and maintaining creativity and a human touch in videos. AI can’t replace the creativity and judgment of humans. Overreliance on it can lead to the creation of uninspired, monotonous videos.
The role of AI will keep growing as it becomes integrated into software everyone depends on. Some of the problems relating to AI involve bias, copyright, and the high costs of building AI tools. The regulation of AI is an issue and the coming year is likely to see more focus on this.
AI video generation is heading for a huge leap in 2024 and the quality of AI-generated videos will reach new heights.
The future possibilities of AI 2024 are exciting especially when it comes to the production, editing, distribution, and analysis of videos. Trial and error is inevitably part of the process of embracing change. Businesses need to experiment with new technology and adapt their workflows to leverage the full potential of AI and video. It is possible to unlock new opportunities and deliver powerful video campaigns with maximum impact.
Using a video hosting platform helps marketers, educators, and content creators. It gives them a centralized location from which they can host, publish, and share their videos. The Cincopa video hosting platform offers excellent security and analytics. It embraces technological advances, such as the use of AI tools. It may just be releasing its own AI tools in 2024.