Setting up your Cincopa For Hubspot video integration
With the Cincopa For HubSpot Video Integration, there’s nothing your marketing team cant do.
Here are just a taste of what you can expect:
- Video lead generation (new Hubspot contact creation)
- Smart Segmentation based on viewing behavior
- Video Heatmap (understand how a contact interacted with your video content on the deepest level)
- Video Automation workflows & Lead scoring
- Contact Timeline – User level video activity
Note: Cincopa Video Integration Works with both Free and premium HubSpot accounts.
First, some directions to help you orientate:
Not a Hubspot User? Try out their 30 days trial followed by a free Account
Not a Cincopa User? Get in touch
Let’s Start integrating!
To set up your Cincopa video HubSpot integration, complete the following steps
1.Log into your Cincopa Account
2.Connect your Cincopa account with your HubSpot account
3.You will be taken to the HubSpot login page. Enter your HubSpot credentials and log in.
In case you are using multiple HubSpot accounts (you’re an agency or developer ah?), select the account you wish to integrate with.
4.Grant access to complete the process.
HubSpot and Cincopa should now be connected! Cincopa will start to push video view data to your HubSpot account.
Enable view data events on your Contacts’ Timelines
To fully utilize video data, ensure that the Cincopa video integration filter is set up within your HubSpot contact records.
1.In your HubSpot instance, click Contacts.
- Open a contact record.
- Click “Filter activity”
- Check (switch to “On”) the Cincopa Hubspot V1 under Integrations.