Cincopa Automatic Closed Captioning and Speaker Detecting
Automatically generate closed captions with speaker recognition for your Cincopa videos, review the captions, and publish them live and enjoy the following benefits:
1. Reduce production and transcription costs.
2. Make your videos ADA (508) compliant and accessible.
3. Boost Video SEO (Captions become part of the JSON-LD – Auto Video SEO).
4. Better engagement with your audience, when videos are played on mute.
Our system automatically detects the language of your video when you submit it for closed captioning.
Getting started with auto closed-captioning:
1. Navigate to assets and select the video you want to auto transcribe.
2. Select “Subtitle And Transcribing” Tab and click “Submit to Diarization“.
3. The system will automatically detect the language of the video. Click on Yes to continue.
4. Depending on the length of the video being processed, within seconds to a few minutes, you will receive an email notification with a link directing you to the auto-transcription center.
5. There you will see the status of your different captions and the action you can take:
- Ready for Approval/Edit & Publish -> Ready for review and publish
- Published/Edit & Re-Publish -> If you would you like to edit already published captions and re-publish them
- Published -> Captions are live
Click “Edit & Publish” to continue to the Cincopa captions editor.
6. Use the captions editor to review and edit the captions if needed and once you’re done, click “Publish Closed Captions” to set it live.
Our system automatically recognizes different speakers enabling viewers to easily follow conversations and dialogue within the video. If you would like to change the system generated speaker names, you can do so by typing in the names under the Speaker list and enter actual name of the person speaking.
Note: If you delete an automatically generated closed-caption it won’t be lost, you will be able to start offering from step 5, re-edit, and publish it again.
Want to learn more? Get in touch with a Cincopa expert.