If you are among Drupal users, there is no doubt you are aware of the Drupal core limited capabilities. In order to extend Drupal functionality, customize the page appearance and behavior and add new and exciting features, you must implement additional add-ons, called modules. Cincopa developers created a single Drupal module that enables you to upload, post and share any kind of media to your blog or website. Displaying rich content on your pages produces an appealing, dynamic and intriguing page; unique enough to be noticed and remembered.
Open a free Cincopa account and indulge your users with customized image galleries, video players, slideshows, podcasts, music players and other media of your choice.
What Can You Do With Cincopa All-in-One Drupal Module?
Cincopa multimedia module, designed exclusively for Drupal, will create a revolutionary changeover for your site; it will look better, sound better and will probably be a lot more comprehensible. With Cincopa Drupal media module installed, you may create, display and customize image galleries, slideshows, streaming videos, music players and podcast. The best part is that you need no programming skills or knowledge in Drupal Modules, for it is a very simple and fast process, which starts with choosing the desirable media.
1Choose one of our awesome skins
2Upload your media to Cincopa
Cincopa is the most complete
Start Now »
Why Choose Cincopa Drupal Module?
Cincopa Drupal module can be easily accessed and installed from Drupal website for totally free. Cincopa application and dedicated servers ensure a fast, reliable and secure hosting and delivery of your files. In addition, they enable numerous options:
- 44 available skin types
- Customizable to fit your needs.
- Flash, full-screen, Cooliris 3D, Lightbox.
- Supports avi, mov, wmv, mp4, m4a, f4a, f4b, f4v, f4p, m2ts, mts, DVD vob, mkv, rmvb, m1v, qt, div, divx, dv, 3gp, 3gpp, 3g2, mpg, mpeg, mpe, flv, wav, wma.
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and other mobile devices.
- Automatically add media from your YouTube, Flicker and Picasa accounts.
- Progressive download (pseudo streaming - for fast download without buffering).
- Remote access from any mobile device or PDA.
- Allow users to download your files or use security permissions to protect them.
- An automatic conversion to .mps
- An automatic video transcoding and conversion to flv, 3gp or mp4.
- HD widescreen flv and H264 (great for video and photo blogs!)
- Media hosting and delivering, by Amazon S3 Web Services, to ensure scalability and reliability.
- Include images, video and audio in a single display.
- Complete traffic tracking and analysis.
- 100% free for most users.
- Pro- level packages are available in minimal cost.
How to Install the Drupal Module?
As mentioned before, any of the procedures involved in the implementation of media files on your site, does not require programming skills or Drupal module knowledge. Start by establishing the desirable media gallery on Cincopa website, and then enter Drupal website in order to install the Cincopa Drupal module for free.
Step-by-step instructions, accompanied by a screenshot for each stage, are available at 'How to Install the Drupal Module' article.
Start Now »