Engage your users with an HTML5 Video Player and email collector
When you use the Cincopa platform to host your videos, you can add an HTML5 video player to your site without any difficulty. The player supports live streaming and playback on any device is flawless. The player is also fully responsive which means it will adjust automatically to any screen size.
The video player has many tools that help you to engage your audience better and achieve your marketing goals. For instance, attractive built-in sharing buttons will enable your viewers to share your videos easily. You are also able to turn your videos into lead generating assets with a call-to-action. This may be as simple as using a standard form to collect email addresses.
How Cincopa makes your life easier
Cincopa has a simple wizard that guides you and automatically performs all technical tasks such as conversions and trans-coding. It’s unnecessary to have any technical skills to set up your HTML 5 video player which you can promote on many sites and social channels.
We have developed a simple wizard that guides you through this short procedure and automatically performs all technical tasks such as conversions and transcoding.
Whether you want to revamp your site or engage in a different marketing strategy, you can rely on our expertise: you do not need any technical skills or special HTML5 video formats. You only need to spare a few minutes and we will help you establish an HTML5 video player which you will be able to promote on many different sites and social channels.
HTML5 Video Player Main Features
- 17 stylish skins
- Accessibility – remote upload and download
- Multiple customization options
- Allow or block files’ download by users
- Add or hide playlists and Menus
- Promote your HTML video through numerous channels
- SEO optimized
- Automatic transcoding and files compressing
- Automatic backups and reports
- Full scalability
- Supports all major video formats and browsers
- CDN Upgraded plans at a reasonable cost
- Easy management
- Call for action and email collector
- Analytics: allowing you to get insights into what your users are doing