Widescreen Player with Vertical Video List (660X334)
Widescreen player with vertical video list is a medium size, conspicuous skin, which
will provide your users with an enjoyable viewing experience. The control bar and
playlist are comfortable to use and may be re-positioned to suit your page design
and needs. Social media icons are automatically displayed below the video player,
and you get lots of setting options you may customize like size, full screen option,
autostart, repeat, colors modifications and many more.
Widescreen player with vertical video list grants you with a remote access and a
full control over your content. It supports all popular video formats and automatically
manages any needed conversions. You may embed the widescreen player to HTML webpages
as well as CMS based sites such as Joomla, Drupal, Ning, Blogger, WordPress, WordPress
MU, Buddy Press, vBulletin, MediaWiki, Weebly and TypePad.
Widescreen Player with Vertical Video List Skin and Demo:
Test on mobile
Scan the following QR code to preview this gallery on your mobile
Widescreen Player with Vertical Video List - Main Features:
Set gallery width and height.
Set the video list size.
Upload multiple video files.
Set the control bar position (none, bottom, over) .
Set video list position (none, bottom, over, right).
Upload files from your desktop or portables or use other videos displayed on the
web as your own (upload from YouTube, Vimeo etc.).
Set a specific time to start playing video.
Use a repeat option.
Get free hosting and delivery services for your content (up to 400MB space and 200MB
bandwidth per month).
CDN services included.
Additional features for Premium plans:
1. Enable Cooliris
2. Allow content download
3. Set the background color of the video list and control bar
4. Choose a color for your icons and text
5. Set light color - designated to highlight items when you hover over them with
6. Set the display background color
7. Type a list of domains authorized to display the gallery
8. Take off Cincopa branding
9. Display click - state what would you like to happen when clicking the display
window (play, link, none, full screen, mute or next)
10. Insert your own watermark logo
11. Offer your users a mute option
12. Set the initial volume
13. Make an educated decision regarding optimal buffer length